Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Quick and easy brain food

Friday is getting closer and closer, and I'm trying my best to keep the anxiety down and take care of myself as NCLEX is just a few days away.  One of the things that my mom has always told me is that tuna fish is great brain food to eat before big test.  Being short on time, I have decided to share something that I haven't made in quite a while...tuna melts!!  I threw this tuna salad together a couple of years ago, and I don't remember the last time I made it which made trying to duplicate it a little difficult.  Too bad I never wrote it down!  I do my tuna melts on English muffins, cover the tuna salad with cheddar cheese, and broil until the cheese gets a little browned!  I like to eat mine open-faced.

Here's my tuna salad recipe!
Katie's Tuna Salad

Ingredients
1 can of tuna
5 tablespoons Light Mayo
2 tablespoons Dill weed
2 tablespoonsToasted Sesame Seeds
2 tablespoons minced Onion
1 teaspoon Wasabi powder
1 tablespoon Garlic powder
2 slices of Stackers Zesty Dill pickle slices, minced
Directions
Drain tuna.  Mix wasabi with a little bit of water and then combine it with the mayonnaise.  Next mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link within

Related Posts with Thumbnails