Garlic and Herb Roasted Potatoes
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds of Yukon potatoes (about 4 cups), chopped into 1-2 inch cubes
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh sage, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh basil, chopped
Preheat oven to 475°.
Combine garlic and oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook 2 minutes or until golden, stirring frequently. Remove garlic with a slotted spoon; set aside. Drizzle remaining oil evenly over potatoes in a large bowl, tossing well to coat. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 475° for 30 minutes or until potatoes are golden. Combine reserved garlic and herbs in a small bowl; sprinkle garlic mixture evenly over potatoes.