Thursday, May 06, 2010

HAPPY NURSES DAY!!!!

I rarely do non-food posts, but I just had to do one today because it's Nurses Day!  I'm really proud that I'm able to call myself a nurse.  This past December, I joined the ranks of many women that I admire and appreciate.  My path to this career was a long one that started off in research in psychiatry, took a turn into the rheumatology world, detoured for a masters in clinical counseling, and then started nursing school in the fall of 2008.  I got some grief today about my many degrees, and minus the student loan debt, I'm very happy with the choice that I've made.  I'm just as thankful to all of those who have supported and encouraged me all that path.  So I'd like to say thank you to all of the nurses in my life...the friends, mentors, and healthcare providers who have been there for me along the way.  I hope that you will do the same and thank those wonderful men and women who call themselves nurses!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Link within

Related Posts with Thumbnails