Friday, October 22, 2010

This week's meals

When I first started blogging, it was easy to keep the blog active because I was adding recipes as soon as I cooked them, but honestly, we don't do that many new and exciting things every week. In order to keep my blog active, I've decided to reflect back on what I've had at the end of the week.  This way, I can also "re-share" some favorites that you might have otherwise missed.  Here are the highlights of the week.


On Sunday (10/17), we had NY Strips with baked potatoes.  Ya gotta enjoy the end of grilling season while you still can!  So yeah, unlike the recipe I linked to, we were outside. 


On Monday, it was old school spaghetti night!!!  What more can I say?  I baked it this time, and we ate it for lunch all week!!!

On Tuesday, we had crab legs cooked with Old Bay and dipped in my favorite HT Crab Sauce!  If you have a HT near you, you gotta check it out.  We had some leftover potatoes from Sunday (baked a couple of small ones then) as the side.

Tonight, we are going to get takeout because we've both had a rough day and neither has the energy to do anything else.  I'm looking forward to a quiet night on the couch.  I wonder if I'll make it to 10:00 tonight before I fall asleep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link within

Related Posts with Thumbnails