Thursday, September 02, 2010

Introducing....Our Lowcountry Kitchen

After a some thought and some playing around with blog design (well, sort of), I am proud to unleash Our Lowcountry Kitchen upon the blogworld!  While I liked my old name, I decided that it was time for a change.  I hope that you like it, too.  I found the pic for our button (coming soon!) and headliner on the web somewhere, and I'd like to give props to whoever did it because it is beautiful and perfect for my blog.  Someday in the future, I'm probably going to have a professional create a design for me, but until then, here we are! 


It may be a few days before I post any new recipes.  Sometimes, life happens, you know?  Last week, I traveled back up to NC for a funeral, and today I had a root canal so it's been a rough week or so for me.  College football starts this week and fall is right around the corner!  I'm looking forward to the lower humidity but not the shorter days.


Thanks for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks good! We are going to the UNCvLSU game this weekend at the Georgia Dome! I will be cheering for the Heels (although it probably won't help)
    Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad that you like it! I've been meaning to do it for a while, but haven't gotten around to it. Since I'm at home today from work, I thought what the heck!

    I hope that you have a great time and a safe trip to Georgia! I'm kinda worried about the outcome of the game with Marvin being out indefinitely. :( Amusingly enough, the guy who did my root canal this morning went to LSU. I didn't mention the game until AFTER the procedure. :)

    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete

Link within

Related Posts with Thumbnails